Dec 7, 2017Read more
Rules of Entry
Rules and Information
- All entries must be submitted to Archant Herts and Cambs by 5pm on Wednesday 6th July 2016.
- Any organisation (private or public sector) operating in the Fenland area is eligible to enter the awards.
- Entering more than one category is allowed, but each entry must be submitted on separate entry forms (up to a maximum of three categories).
- The Judges, organisers and sponsors cannot accept responsibility for the validity of claims made by entrants.
- If appropriate, the judges may decide to submit your nomination for an additional category.
- The judges are completely independent of the Archant Group.
- Winners will be announced at the Awards Gala Dinner on Friday 23rd September 2016– no results will be announced before this date.
- Award winners may state in advertising / promotional activities that they are winners, but must include the category and the year in which the award was won.
- Entry to The Fenland Enterprise Business Awards implies acceptance of the rules and conditions.
- Data Protection – The information you provide will be held on a database to allow processing of your entry. Your details may be used to inform you of other events and services relating to the Business Awards and Awards Sponsors.